HYDRAPRO® FT Filter
HYDRAPRO® FT filters are perfect for use where a low invert loss is required. With a reduced fall of only 80mm between inlet and waste outlet, they can be used in many situations where other filters won’t work, and limiting the impact on site drainage levels. It is designed to be installed within a chamber (e.g. concrete rings).
The HYDRAPRO® FT filter also incorporates an optional self-cleaning function. Built in to the body of the unit, a laser-cut slot emits an unbroken jet of water across the filter surface, washing any debris into the waste outlet. This significantly reduces maintenance. This function can be simply manually activated or automated using a motorised valve and timer control. (If the system also using a HYDRAPRO® control panel this function is built in)
Manufactured entirely from 304 stainless steel, the HYDRAPRO® filters are versatile and adaptable for a range of installation conditions, and can be used above or below ground. Where required, a stainless steel cover with neoprene seal can be supplied.
Features & Benefits
- Only 80mm fall between inlet and overflow
- Easy-to-connect spigots
- Self-cleaning – Low Maintenance
- Ease of Installation
- Industrial strength- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Versatility- Suitable for below ground pre-tank manhole or In-tank installation & indoors
- Environmentally friendly-Recycled rainwater used with wash system
- Ideally suited for basement or confined space installations
Request a brochure